In 2017 ICOs (Initial Coin Offering) have raised $5.6 billion dollars globally. There were 435 successful projects, raising an average of $12.7 million, and 10 largest projects raised 25% of the money. In the first 6 mounts 2018 ICOs have attracted $5.6 billion dollars. The total number of ICOs companies so far is 854.
View on EventBrite
ICO was a hot topic in 2017, this year ICO becoming a common topic. There are a lot of ICOs all over the world, and many of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) fails. The reason why they fail is that they did not prepare foundation property.
By attending VOX ICO workshop in Singapore, you will have kickstart into ICO learning for bigger perspective about Tokenomics, Legal, Blockchain Technology, Marketing and Investment perspective.
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in finding out more about Initial Coin Offering
- Startups contemplating the idea of launching an ICO
- Startups that have decided to launch and ICO, but do not know how
- VC investors keen to understand ICO business structure
- Traditional entrepreneurs open to new ways of funding
- Early birds: USD 199
- All learners: USD 299
Courses in Q4, 2018
- Wednesday, 17 of October 2018, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM
- Wednesday, 14 of November 2018, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM
- Wednesday, 12 of December 2018, from 9:30AM to 5:30PM
3B Club Street, Singapore 069401
Initial Coin Offering and Security Token Offering
- Why ICO / STO
- Why Blockchain
- Why a Token
Tokenomics (Token Economics)
- Defining Security Token
- Defining Utility Token
- Multi-Token structures
- Hybrid structures (Token + Digital Currency)
- Smart Contracts
- Use cases for Non-Tradeable Utility Tokens (NTUT)
- Wrong use of Tradeable Utility Tokens (TUT)
- Flowchart exercise for a full scope of tokens
- Peer-to-Peer review
About the trainer: Stefano Virgilli
Stefano is a specialist in Communication and Innovation. He has studied in Italy and further expanded his knowledge by working with clients from over 40 countries since 1998. Currently, Stefano is advising on ICO and Blockchain projects. Stefano is a TEDx speaker and the most certified Adobe trainer in the world, holding over 80 certifications and having trained 14 thousand participants in his career.All of our training events are managed through EventBrite for registration and enrollment. You can trust EventBrite payment gateway and seat allocation system, and one of the safest and most reliable.